What we offer in the scope of Corporate Fashion
- Consulting / Briefing for your company image
- Conception, planning and development of individual collections in consideration of your corporate identity, style and fashion statement
- Preparation of offers
- Design – Development
- Assistance with the compilation of lists of quantities and sizes
- Coordination of cutting and pattern creation
- Management and controlling of serial production and procurement
- Collection optimization
- Production and quality control
- Clothing and fitting of collection items on site
- Completing collections with accessories (ties, shoes, bags, etc.)
- Lining, cleaning, inspection and, if necessary, reparation after event/fair
- Organization of make-up artists for press days
- On-site support for collections
- Professional storage of collections
THIS IS CORPORATE FASHION
A good corporate fashion strengthens your brand, increases the scope of your company and offers you a clear differentiation from the competition through unique selling points.
Corporate fashion is far more than just working clothes or even uniforms. Nowadays it is an important part of marketing.
It conveys the brand values of your company both externally to your customers and internally within your company.
Corporate fashion is fashion for your employees, who become brand ambassadors while wearing branded clothing which allows them to identify with your company.
Additionally, a consistent appearance conveys a visible loyalty of your employees to your company.
THE EFFECT OF PROFESSIONAL CORPORATE FASHION
Unmistakable, high-quality and effective, but also functional, practical and comfortable are the demands of convincing corporate fashion.
A visible and experienced corporate identity in form of a perfectly performing employee means impressive public representation and self-confidence, motivation and cohesion for your employees.
POSSIBLE USES OF COLLECTIONS
- Exhibition hostesses
- Promotional clothing
- Employee equipment
- Unified look of sales staff
- Merchandise articles/ fan articles